The Red Hall is located on the ground floor, next to the Mirror Hall. The hall’s name derives from the intense red color of the fabric covering the walls. In addition to the bright color, the hall is remarkable for its English Modern style finishing: the door frames decorated with exquisitely carved marble panels, antique stained-glass windows with colored textured glass emphasized by Italian marble window sills; lower part of the walls encrusted with oak wood panels. The ceiling is decorated with impressive murals of flowers and pomegranates.
The hall is multi-functional and is suitable for a variety of events, ranging from high-society events or press conferences, to gala dinners and wedding receptions.
Here is a interesting historical fact: in 1950 the Red Hall was used to hold a banquet in honor of the signing of the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship. The guests of honor at the banquet were the Chinese leader Mao Zedong and Joseph Stalin.
Hall area – 187 m2
View Red Hall’s panorama