due to restrictions of global hotel booking services’ operation and the temporary restriction of foreign payment systems’ operation in the Russian Federation, we are pleased to offer you the possibility to book rooms at the Metropol Hotel on the hotel’s official website or by calling +7 499 501 78 00.
To book online:
1. Click the Book Now button at the top of the page.
2. In the Details of Your Stay window that opens, select the dates of your stay, specify the number of guests (adults and children), click the Extra room + button if you need to book more than 1 room, click the Check Availability button.
3. In the new window, select the room category that suits you and click Select to proceed to the choice of accommodations rate.
4. Choose the rate that suits you, the necessary additional services and go to the next window to fill in the guest data.
5. Enter all the information required for booking and click the Book button. You will be automatically asked for a card to form the booking voucher, please enter your bank card details.
6. At this stage, the booking is complete.
7. As soon as possible, but no later than in 24 hours, a booking confirmation letter will be sent to your e-mail address. Please make sure it does not end up in the spam folder.
8. You have the option to pay for your booking via an online link. This link can be sent by our booking specialist upon your request.
Please note that the hotel utilizes a prepayment system. Payment for services upon check-in at the hotel is only possible in cash in the national currency—the Russian ruble, or via a link using your bank card.
Paying via the link with a bank card on the day of arrival takes additional time and may increase the duration of the check-in process. For your convenience, we kindly ask you to pay with a bank card in advance.
Please note that the bank you are a customer of may charge additional fees for making payments to other countries. Please check the amount of the additional fees with your bank.
9. In case of online payment, after it is made, a letter with payment confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address.
10. Also, at the end of the booking procedure, the Check-In Online option will be available to you.
We will be glad to meet you!
Sincerely yours, the Metropol Hotel team
Have a grand Metropol breakfast under a stained-glass dome in the legendary Metropol Hall, 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. weekdays and weekends.
On October 14, presentation of the first edition of the world-famous Michelin Guide took place along with awarding coveted stars to restaurants in Moscow.
The Metropol Hotel has received the international Safe Travels sign.
Earn Aeroflot Bonus miles at the Metropol Hotel!
Fitness & SPA
The second salon of the famous Bely Sad health and beauty center has been opened at the Metropol Hotel.
Diana Vishneva is one of the most outstanding modern ballerinas, People’s Artist of Russia, prima ballerina of Mariinsky Theatre, the star with a world name. Diana managed to make ballet truly fashionable and popular.