Aeroflot Bonus is a loyalty program of Aeroflot – Russian Airlines. Its members can earn miles and spend them on various awards. Miles are credited for flights, purchases made with cards issued jointly with partner banks, hotel stays, car rentals, visits to cafes and restaurants, and goods and services bought from program partners including our company. You can spend your miles on flights and travel class upgrades, as well as on goods and services offered by numerous program partners.
If you are already a member of the Aeroflot Bonus program, you can earn miles by paying for your stays and services at the Metropol Hotel, as well as by ordering food and drinks at the Chaliapin bar and breakfasts at the Metropol restaurant, and by visiting Sunday brunches.
1 mile is credited per each 30 roubles spent for Basic and Silver level members of Aeroflot Bonus.
2 miles are credited per each 30 roubles spent for Gold and Platinum level members of Aeroflot Bonus.
Special terms for elite level members:
- Silver level: 1 mile per each 30 roubles spent and room upgrade (by 1 category).
- Gold level: 2 miles per each 30 roubles spent and room category upgrade (by 1 step); early check-in and late check-out for free if there are vacant rooms.
- Platinum level: 2 miles per each 30 roubles spent and double upgrade of the room (by 2 categories); early check-in and late check-out for free if there are vacant rooms.
Terms for earning miles for hotel stays:
- Rooms must be booked on the hotel’s official website at an open price.
- If two or more programme members stay in one room, only one member will get miles.
Terms for earning miles at the bar or restaurant:
- 1 mile per each 30 roubles in the bill.
Book a renovated Art Deco room category Deluxe Suite, Metropol Suite, Premier Suite, Ambassador Suite and get an exclusive package of services from the Metropol team.
We are happy to invite our guests to relish an original summer menu by the executive chef and enjoy one of the best views of the Bolshoi theater.
Enjoying a family vacation is an unforgettable experience for you and your loved ones.
The Metropol invites its guests to follow the footsteps of Count Rostov, the main character of the Gentleman in Moscow novel by the American writer Amor Towles.
Book a Suite and Get Gifts!
The Executive Lounge is a special hospitality zone, where guests can have meetings with their business partners or talk to their friends in a relaxed environment.
Have a grand Metropol breakfast under a stained-glass dome in the legendary Metropol Hall, 7.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. weekdays and 7.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. weekends.
Diana Vishneva is one of the most outstanding modern ballerinas, People’s Artist of Russia, prima ballerina of Mariinsky Theatre, the star with a world name. Diana managed to make ballet truly fashionable and popular.